... the first podcast of the APA Annual Meeting 2009
Below we post the recorded talks from Podcasting and the Classics, a panel at the Annual Meeting of the APA 2009, sponsored by the Outreach Committee. In order to listen to the recordings, please click on the brown title link itself. It should launch a listening application in your browser.
We invite comments within the blog itself (see entries below), as well as e-mail reports of all problems and suggestions. Please write email@example.com.
- Introduction: Chris Ann Matteo
- Lars Brownworth: 12 Byzantine Rulers
- Patrick Hunt: Tracking Hannibal with Imagination I...
- Henry Bender: To Pod or Not to Pod--Podcasting AP ...
- Bret Mulligan: Using the Ear to Train the Eye--Exp...
- Jennifer Sheridan Moss: Present Imperfect--Perhaps...
- You're Invited!...(and CLICK HERE to listen to det...
- ▼ January (8)