The Hill School, St. Joseph's University, and Villanova University
SUPPLEMENTS TO THE AUDIO FILE:
• Handout: CLICK HERE to download the handout distributed at To Pod or Not to Pod
• Question and Answer for Henry Bender and Pieter Ouwerkerk: CLICK HERE to hear the recording of questions about howTo Pod or Not to Pod
• Pieter Ouwerkerk: CLICK HERE to hear the recording of a discussion with slides about how To Pod or Not To Pod was created
• Pieter Ouwerkerk: CLICK HERE to a .pdf of the slides that accompanied To Pod or Not To Pod
Monday, January 12, 2009
Henry Bender: To Pod or Not to Pod--Podcasting AP Vergil and Latin Literature
Posted by Chris Ann Matteo at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- Introduction: Chris Ann Matteo
- Lars Brownworth: 12 Byzantine Rulers
- Patrick Hunt: Tracking Hannibal with Imagination I...
- Henry Bender: To Pod or Not to Pod--Podcasting AP ...
- Bret Mulligan: Using the Ear to Train the Eye--Exp...
- Jennifer Sheridan Moss: Present Imperfect--Perhaps...
- You're Invited!...(and CLICK HERE to listen to det...
- ▼ January (8)
I want to applaud Henry and Pieter in this work. We had a large number of classics and language teachers present on Saturday, and I think that Bender's example is an excellent model potentially for AP Vergil teachers themselves. Bender lays bare his methodology in praelectio, recitatio and lectio--and shows us all how it is done and nuanced. Thank you Henry and Pieter!ReplyDelete
I have successfully downloaded all the podcasts in iTunes, with the exception of this one. Is there a known problem with it? Clicking on the get link does nothingReplyDelete
Thank you Tom...I know it needs some troubleshooting. I'll post when I get it corrected.ReplyDelete